You deserve a HighScalability today:
- Tumblr > Wikipedia
- Potent quotables:
- @tokutek : Yelp generates close to 400 GB of compressed logs per day according to @petersirota of Amazon #Strataconf #BigData. More at From Under the Desk to the Cloud
- @LHK_ITRG : Massive scalability: 80,000 users on a single AppSense server. I think that should do…
- @solarce : OH: “Automation is a great way to distribute failure across the system” #surgecon
- palominodb : #surgeconf – DataDog presenting on their “Data Mullet electronic cigarette locations to purchase” All SQL in front, NoSQL party in the back. Classic.
- Ryan Dahl : I hate almost all software
- Software Design Glossary. Apparently Kent Beck didn’t get the memo, only algorithms matter now, software engineering is dead. In case you don’t feel that way, Kent wrote a short glossary of important software design concepts. Also, Screaming Architecture by Bob Martin.
If you deserve even more Stuff the Internet has to Say on Scalability, please click below…